Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Video of the final So Many Roads - No Place Left to Go - Ain't That a Shame

The final show in fact.

My favorite part is the 'little notes' at the end (around 11:10 it starts in this video). Jerry's just puts an already stellar performance to bed with some little final masterful strokes.  The finest ever seen.

...All I know the sun don't shine
And the rain refused to fall
And you don't seem to hear me when I call

Wind inside and the wind outside
Tangled in the window blind
Tell me why you treat me so unkind
Down where the sun don't shine
Lonely and I call your name
No place left to go, ain't that a shame?





Little known fact: this version (on the box set So Many Roads) has a different into spliced into the beginning and has one guitar edited out.


thanks taste4phree for putting this footage on youtube.


No comments: