Saturday, January 3, 2009

Alice D. Millionaire - Grateful Dead Song Review

Alice D. Millionaire (I don't have this song)

Can someone send me this song? I don't have it. In one of the many books on the Dead that I've read, I seem to remember that it was written as a play on a headline/caption in the paper (SF Chronicle?) that read "L.S.D. Millionaire." I don't remember who the subject of that caption/article was but perhaps it could have been Owsley?

Anyway, I seem to remember that one of the "post Jerry" Dead projects played this song. Probably Phil Lesh and Friends - he seemed to be really dedicated to bringing back songs that the Dead had long retired.

I will come back and update this with a review once I hear the song.

Alice D. Millionaire Song Rating on a Scale of 1-10: N/A

No comments: