Friday, January 30, 2009

Born Cross Eyed - Grateful Dead Song Review

I admit I had to pull up this tune in my library to see if it was the one where they sing "all graceful instruuuuments." (it's not).

As much as I am a fan of Anthem of the Sun, this song doesn't stand out much to me. It is very short and it is a Bobby song. I will give it recognition for being a pretty original tune and Bobby sings pretty well on it. You can hear a version on Youtube if you're so inclined.

Born Cross Eyed Song Rating on a Scale of 1-10: 6.0

Disclaimer: This is part of my review of every Grateful Dead song from A-Z. Music is a beautiful thing because it is so personal and subjective, so keep in mind that this is one man's opinion (and be sure to read my blog manifesto to understand a little more about where I'm coming from).

No comments: